A #GiveFirst platform where doing good
helps you get ahead…
Interested in organizing an ESHIP program? Great! We’re glad you’re here. Organizing is a truly rewarding experience that can help build your network, community, and even your own startup. Before you begin, there are few things we need to mention.
Innovate Coalition Inc. is built on a #GiveFirst premise and radical inclusion. If you’d like to plug into our dynamic network of organizers, please let us know. We’re always looking for a way to connect with entrepreneurs no matter where they are on their entrepreneurial journey.
We connect you to real-life activities and roles where you get hands on experience to help you improve your skills whilst working on projects that make a real difference in the local community and across the world.
How it works:
1. Explore diverse skill building opportunities:
Innovate Coalition will recommend volunteering and training opportunities to help you develop the skills you need to advance your career.
2. Track your impact and the skills you develop:
Innovate Coalition helps you translate your extracurricular activities into valuable information that recruiters can easily assess, to help you stand out from the competition.
3. Connect with companies for job opportunities:
In addition to adding serious value to your CV, Innovate Coalition also helps you connect with companies throughout your development journey while you find the career that’s right for you.
Programming & Event Opportunities
- #DMVStartup Facebook Group
- Engage the ESHIP community to grow and accelerate their business.
- 1 Million Cups
- Crowdsource solutions to the specific growth challenges business owners are facing.
- Freelancer’s Union Spark
- Engage the freelance/gig economy and creative workforce to navigate specific challenges.
- Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Celebrate ESHIP with the world renown program to showcase the Greater Washington, D.C. Region on the global map.
- Engage the #ESHIP community by bridging the gap between great developers and the founders who need them to launch their busienss.
- CMX Connect
- Engage professionals in community building to grow and accelerate their career.
- Engage the Latinx community in Bogotá, Colombia with an annual celebration to showcase the startup potential, provide workshops and topical events.
- #MovingForward // #FoundersRising Series
- Engage the developer and founder communities to provide skills building programming virtually.
- Techstars Startup Digest
- Engage the ESHIP (entrepreneurship) community with the latest and greatest events to learn, grow and accelerate their business and professional development.
- Techstars Startup Weekend
- Engage the community over 54-hours with the world renown program to Explore, Build, and Launch their startup, all over a weekend.
- Techstars Startup Week
- Engage the community with a regional celebration to showcase the startup potential, provide workshops and topical events.
Do any of these sound like good matches? Fill out the form below to submit your interest and we will get back to you shortly.
Note: Applications are on a rolling basis, however some early decision deadlines may apply.
Organizer Interest Application
If you can’t see the form below, click here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected].